NEWS & EVENTS
- Dr Yann Cojan received the William James Prize awarded by the Association for Scientific Studies of Consciousness More information.
- Dr Martin Desseilles received the 2010 Lundbeck Institute Psychiatry Prize. More information.
- The book Introduction aux réseaux neuronaux - De la synapse à la Psyché written by A.Savioz, G. Leuba, P.G.Vallet, C.Walzer has been published by DeBoeck. More
- Prof Christian Lüscher team received the 2010 Research Award from the Swiss Ligue for the Brain for new therapeutic approaches to cocaine addiction More...
- Vasco Sanz Foundation offer a new prize for brain research More...
- The Brain & Behaviour Laboratory (BBL) is a multidisciplinary platform dedicated exclusively to the study of brain and human behaviour. More information on BBL website.
- The Geneva Neuroscience center, in collaboration with TSR, provides a service of answers to questions from the public. Questions can be ask through the "TSR decouverte" portal